"UltraRoof380’s lightweight tiled roofing system gives you the most advanced replacement roof available on the market today."
UltraRoof380 overcomes the twin issues of your old conservatory being too hot in summer and too cold in winter. Moreover, it creates a beautiful vaulted plastered ceiling inside - and on the outside a stunning lightweight tiled finish.
For those who want a solid roof but still want to retain an element of light within the room, the clever configurable technology in the UltraRoof380 allows the installation of multiple glass panels or Velux Windows – this can help project light into the adjacent room and give you a truly bespoke design.
Extremely thermally efficient due to its advanced design, UltraRoof380 is fully compliant with Building Regulations and has jhai system approval, giving you peace of mind from the outset of your replacement roof project.
Depending on your preference, full glazed panels or Velux windows can be inserted into the roof to enable natural light to flood into the room. High performance glazing can be used to further enhance the experience of your new room. This glass can help reduce glare from the sun and control the amount of heat that you allow into the space.
GET IN TOUCH
Simply fill in this form and we’ll call you straight back.
- Rapid install - 2 hours water tight - 6 hours tiled
- Comes with UltraTile engineered copolymer interlocking slate tile- in 3 colours
- Incorporate large rectangular glass panels - massive saving over roof windows
- Off site manufactured, three simple system components
- No tie beam – ever!
- Features small external soffit and internal pelmet
- Full third party accreditation
- Weight only 38Kg/m² - less than others, not much more than glass roof
- All external items included - eg. gutter fascia