"A Stunning Entrance"
Providing an alternative to the PVCu residential entrance the Composite door is fabricated using an insulating core sandwiched between outer skins of PVC. Skins can be provided as flat panels or in a variety of patterns as solid or glazed. Tested successfully to PAS23/24 the door can provide enhanced resistance to intrusion and full protection for weather resistance.
Composite Door Energy Efficiency
Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BBA.
Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
GET IN TOUCH
Simply fill in this form and we’ll call you straight back.
- Manufactured from the Veka and Liniar system, large outerframe
- 65mm Featured or Bevelled suite
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- PVC standard threshold
- High security (2 reverse hooks and deadbolt) multipoint locking ensuring the lock is continually engaged
- High performance hinges with multiple adjustments
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal gasket
- Galvanised steel reinforcement to outerframe
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
Design your own perfect entrance door
Start designing your new stunning Composite Door. Start by selecting a frame style and continuing through the options until your door is complete.Design your door